Sensors for measuring the density of liquids and gases
DLO-M1 density sensor for liquids
- Determination of the mass of liquids: If the density is measured in addition to volumetric flow measurement in orifices, turbines or displacement devices, the mass can be calculated from it.
- Monitoring and control of the quality of fuel mixtures such as E10 or biodiesel.
DGF-I1 density sensor for gases
- Monitoring of welding gas mixtures: To ensure a reliable weld seam, the gases must be mixed in the correct ratio. Gas density data can be used to monitor the gas mixture.
- Monitoring of gas mixtures for food packaging: Density data can be used to monitor the gas mixture for salad or meat packages. This replaces spot checks and reduces losses.
- Testing of clean gases: Gas cylinders can get mixed up. Density data shows whether the correct gas cylinder is in use.
Nanomass density sensor for gases
The instrument for continuous gas density measurement directly in the process – Nanomass gas density sensor is the first instrument for precise measurement of gas density based on the revolutionary MEMS Coriolis technology. This is where Endress+Hauser Flowtec AG’s long-standing Coriolis know-how meets TrueDyne Sensors AG’s innovative microtechnology. For the first time, it is possible to continuously monitor parameters such as gas density or gas quality directly in the running process under economically attractive conditions. Nanomass gas density sensors can be easily integrated into any existing process infrastructure.