Sensors for measuring the density of liquids and gases
Density sensor for liquids
DLO-M1 density sensor for liquids
The sensor measures the density of liquids during the process itself – no need to go to the laboratory. Thanks to a sub-millimeter measuring channel, the properties and quality of a liquid can be precisely monitored even in confined spaces.
- Determination of the mass of liquids: If the density is measured in addition to volumetric flow measurement in orifices, turbines or displacement devices, the mass can be calculated from it.
- Monitoring and control of the quality of fuel mixtures such as E10 or biodiesel.
Density sensors for gases
DGF-I1 density sensor for gases
Monitor gases and gas mixtures during the process in the smallest of spaces and with minimal quantities of the medium. The sensor not only measures density, but also temperature and pressure – for precise monitoring of product quality and as a basis for determining the concentration of binary gas mixtures.
- Monitoring of welding gas mixtures: To ensure a reliable weld seam, the gases must be mixed in the correct ratio. Gas density data can be used to monitor the gas mixture.
- Monitoring of gas mixtures for food packaging: Density data can be used to monitor the gas mixture for salad or meat packages. This replaces spot checks and reduces losses.
- Testing of clean gases: Gas cylinders can get mixed up. Density data shows whether the correct gas cylinder is in use.