Proudly engineered in Switzerland
Sensors for measuring the density of liquids and gases
DLO-M2 density sensor for liquids
- Determination of the mass of liquids: If the density is measured in addition to volumetric flow measurement in orifices, turbines or displacement devices, the mass can be calculated from it.
- Monitoring and control of the quality of fuel mixtures such as E10 or biodiesel.
DLO-M2_ex density sensor for liquids and gases
The DLO-M2_ex sensor for use in hazardous areas according to ATEX: II1G and IECEx: Zone 0 measures the density of liquids in a microelectromechanical system (MEMS system). Within the MEMS system, the liquid is directed to an omega-shaped microchannel, the so-called omega chip.
Thanks to measurement in the MEMS system, the sensor is only 30 x 83 x 15 mm in size and can be accommodated even in tight spaces. The high-precision measurement results are immediately available, allowing continuous measurement during the process.
DGF-I1 density sensor for gases
- Monitoring of welding gas mixtures: To ensure a reliable weld seam, the gases must be mixed in the correct ratio. Gas density data can be used to monitor the gas mixture.
- Monitoring of gas mixtures for food packaging: Density data can be used to monitor the gas mixture for salad or meat packages. This replaces spot checks and reduces losses.
- Testing of clean gases: Gas cylinders can get mixed up. Density data shows whether the correct gas cylinder is in use.